Choose Your Bike
A.R.T offers premium big bikes for daily, weekly, or monthly rental.
Our pick up location is in Ho Chi Minh City, but we do offer one-way shipping to major cities in Vietnam should you want to start your adventure elsewhere.
We aim to pair the individual capabilities, experiences and preferences of each rider to each bike. With our knowledge and expertise, we can recommend the best bike for you. We reserve the right to suggest an alternative bike if the bike selection is deemed too advanced for the rider.
Check our Booking Policy
What if my bike breaks down?
A.R.T has Roadside assistance, please contact us if you break down.
- Repairs before proceeding must be done at designated repair shops. Please contact us for assistance.
- Repairs due to standard wear and tear will be covered by A.R.T (oil, tyres), while repairs due to negligence or abuse will be covered by the rider.
How do I secure my bike?
Always park in secured parking. There is no roadside/curbside parking. Security will provide a ticket or parking number. In the event of a theft the store issuing the parking ticket is responsible for the bike. There is no reason not to park in secured parking, they are everywhere. If you are concerned of the validity of parking, simply take a photo of bike with parking card.
What about the police?
Smile, be courteous, and show respect.
Choose your words carefully as the interaction will be recorded most of the time.
If you are pulled over by the police, pull over immediately, turn off the ignition and put the key in your pocket.
The police often ask for:
- Blue Card (Motorcycle registration and proof of ownership) ART will provide paper and digital copies
- Driver’s Permit or International Driver’s License – It is recommended to have a paper and digital copy to give police
What if the police confiscate the bike?
If the police confiscate the bike (for speeding or traffic infractions). Call us for assistance an A.R.T representative will attend to this matter. The rider is responsible for all fines, impoundment and transportation costs of the bike before the deposit will be released.
What happens if I get in an accident?
Call for assistance:
- Emergency rescues 112
ART provides roadside assistance and we have a local translator, please call us for assistance
Typically, when an accident occurs the locals and passersby surround the scene and the police will quickly arrive or can be called from any cell phone. The police confiscate the bikes and investigate the scene to try to figure out who was at fault. Beyond that depending on who’s at fault and what the damages are, a monetary value will be set and expected to be paid before the bikes are released.
If the rider has an accident, the rider is responsible for all fees and repairs to A.R.T bike as well as any third party and police fees. Repairs are often inexpensive, but this is all dependent on the bike in question.
What happens if I get sick during the Tour?
Each tour has it’s dynamic and flexibility is what we strive for. If unforeseen circumstances arise, we will discuss our options and bring them to the group. Every circumstance is different and has a solution.
Anything is possible.
- The Rider must be at least 25 years old to rent and ride the motorcycle.
- Valid Driver’s License for an engine size of 175cc or greater
- If not in possession of a valid Vietnamese license, the Rider is required to have in his/her possession a valid International Driver’s Permit which is valid for the entire length of the rental period
- Credit Card for Security Deposit hold between $2000 to $3000
Minimum rental period is 3 days. To request a shorter rental period, please contact us at email@example.com.
A rental day is defined as a 24 hour period. Motorcycles can only be rented in blocks of 24 hours. We do not offer hourly or half day rates.
The duration of the rental period is calculated using the agreed start date and the agreed completion date.
To confirm a booking, a 50% deposit must be paid in full. Payment in full must be made prior to the rental start date.
A deposit of $2000 or $3000 will be charged to the Rider’s credit card when the motorcycle is picked up. The sum will be held as a damage deposit and will be refunded to the Rider when the motorcycle is returned.
The rental booking may be cancelled at any time, however all cancellations must be received in writing (e-mail), and cancellation charges may apply.
Cancellation charges apply as follows:
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to departure : 100 % refund
- Cancellations made 14 days prior to departure : 50 % refund
- Cancellations made 1 – 7 days prior to departure : 35% refund
- Cancellations made on day of departure or after departure : no refund
For full Terms and Conditions, click here
Experience of a lifetime
Finally a way to get proper bikes ! This is my 4 time to Vietnam and I have longed after riding all of vietnam on a real bike now I can do that thanks to these amazing guys . Super grateful to have met them and got to follow on a 3 day ride out ! This is the only way to experience Vietnam so far I have done about 700km with them will definitely do more when I have time. And bring friends
So much fun! Quality Hosts, Epic rides
Joel and his team planned an incredible week for us. The scenery is stunning, the people are fun and kids, good times ahead! I will go back for sure.
They have the best bikes in the country including the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650.