Choose Your Bike
A.R.T offers premium big bikes for daily, weekly, or monthly rental.
Our pick up location is in Ho Chi Minh City, but we do offer one-way shipping to major cities in Vietnam should you want to start your adventure elsewhere.
We aim to pair the individual capabilities, experiences and preferences of each rider to each bike. With our knowledge and expertise, we can recommend the best bike for you. We reserve the right to suggest an alternative bike if the bike selection is deemed too advanced for the rider.
Check our Booking Policy
Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE
The Scrambler 1200 XE is the nicest bike to ride and the most fun bike in the A.R.T fleet. It has a high centre of gravity and feels heavy but also has all the “get out of Jail cards”. You will need to be minimum 170cm height to ride.
Accessories: Garmin GPS, Clearwater 4-LED Fog Lamps, Barkbuster hand guards, Full crash protection, 85-LT Side & Rear Boxes, Arrow muffler, Big fan to keep the radiator cool.
- The Rider must be at least 25 years old to rent and ride the motorcycle.
- Valid Driver’s License for an engine size of 175cc or greater
- If not in possession of a valid Vietnamese license, the Rider is required to have in his/her possession a valid International Driver’s Permit which is valid for the entire length of the rental period
- Credit Card for Security Deposit hold between $2000 to $3000
Minimum rental period is 3 days. To request a shorter rental period, please contact us at email@example.com.
A rental day is defined as a 24 hour period. Motorcycles can only be rented in blocks of 24 hours. We do not offer hourly or half day rates.
The duration of the rental period is calculated using the agreed start date and the agreed completion date.
To confirm a booking, a 50% deposit must be paid in full. Payment in full must be made prior to the rental start date.
A deposit of $2000 or $3000 will be charged to the Rider’s credit card when the motorcycle is picked up. The sum will be held as a damage deposit and will be refunded to the Rider when the motorcycle is returned.
The rental booking may be cancelled at any time, however all cancellations must be received in writing (e-mail), and cancellation charges may apply.
Cancellation charges apply as follows:
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to departure : 100 % refund
- Cancellations made 14 days prior to departure : 50 % refund
- Cancellations made 1 – 7 days prior to departure : 35% refund
- Cancellations made on day of departure or after departure : no refund
For full Terms and Conditions, click here
Experience of a lifetime
Finally a way to get proper bikes ! This is my 4 time to Vietnam and I have longed after riding all of vietnam on a real bike now I can do that thanks to these amazing guys . Super grateful to have met them and got to follow on a 3 day ride out ! This is the only way to experience Vietnam so far I have done about 700km with them will definitely do more when I have time. And bring friends
So much fun! Quality Hosts, Epic rides
Joel and his team planned an incredible week for us. The scenery is stunning, the people are fun and kids, good times ahead! I will go back for sure.
They have the best bikes in the country including the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650.